? asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 6 months ago

As Russia said or did nothing about the US killing over 100 Russian troops in Syria last year, is Russia no match for US military?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

"is Russia no match for US military?" Russian-fighters are not the same as Russian-military personal.

No, I think there's more of a culturally dislodgement between to two.The Yanks like to go around telling all and sunder, that their's is THE BIGGEST Penis in the world...

The Russian most probably don't have the constant cultural-need of telling everybody that they are the greatest. After all they did win WW2 against the Germans and without Russia the Yanks wouldn't have been able to take Japan.

So the Yanks in-reality, live under the shadow of the Russians.

We don't hear the Vietnamese telling everybody how they gave Goliath a lesson military excellence,but we do hear a lot of Yankee threats against poor countries that have no means of protecting themselves.

And because many have on wish in adapting American cultural-values, they are then generally coined as losers, by the Yanks.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Beside equipment problems, they were killed by Apaches, they have ego-problems. It seems that that attack was not approved by Russian Government. In addition, that was a big mistake in strategy and Russian government has to cover up.

• 6 months ago

For starters 100 Russians, at least officially, were no Russian Army soldiers.

They were soldiers for hire and served under contract with Russian private security company.

As I remember reading the news at that time, Russian wanted to take over area with oil, occupied before by Muslim terrorists.

USA air strike was coordinated with Syrian Kurds.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Russia did nothing when Turkey shot one of their jets down, the US freaks out when Iran shoots down a drone used for spying.

Russia is a rational country, unlike the paranoid self-appointed ''world police'' US.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Russia and the US are playing a game, Russia understands that it has to make its moves carefully. sometimes you sacrifice a pawn for a bigger victory

• 6 months ago

Not that was publicized. The U.S. has been building its global military since 1950. Nobody can stop it or deal with it. They should not be causing trouble in the Persian Gulf but they are. The U.S. has no limit to its power. I think sanctions are immoral and should be illegal to destroy any country's economy because they wont bend over for you. I remember they were killed. I dont think they were troops. I think they were contractors working for the Syrian government.

• gerald
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Russia the evil Bastard is doing its best to avoid a nuclear war with the nice west Israel killed 15 Russian personal on a cargo plane by hiding behind it and letting the missiles hitting that instead the Russians accepted an explanation from the nice Israeli how many times will Russia let them kick it in the balls how much patience has Putin got Mr Custer

• ...Show all comments
    • Michael
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

"The Syrians could have shot down a plane carrying hundreds." "Could have" So this is your objective information? sounds very subjective.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Putin has a bigger fish to fry.

• Biff
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Russia accepted it was a battlefield error.

• david
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Really?? Russians have killed no Syrians?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.