Ashley asked in HealthWomen's Health · 5 months ago

Piece of small rubber stuck in vagina? Please help?

Im 15. And I masturbated with one of those brushes with the rubber grip stuff. I'm super scared that one of them broke off and got stuck. I've been having pain when I use the restroom, and I have had light bleeding( it stopped). Will it come out on its own? I can't go to the hospital, I can't bring this up to anyone!!

• Edna

Well, now you know what NOT to do. Next time, use a small cucumber, and not the handle of a brush.

Stick your finger up in there and see if you can feel a piece of rubber. If you can, pull it out. If you can't feel one with your fingers, then it's not in there. It's either there, or it's not. After all, it couldn't go anywhere else.

It's pretty unlikely that you'd have a piece of rubber stuck up there and not be able to feel it with your fingers. Fingers are very sensitive to changes in texture. If you haven't already, feel around up there with a finger or two just to be sure.

The urinary pain is either an infection or just trauma to the urethra from vigorous play. If you look at a diagram, you'll see the urethra is just above the vagina. You can easily irritate it from sex-play. If it doesn't get better by tomorrow, follow up with your doctor.

• Vortex

I doubt a piece of soft rubber has penetrated your vagina. It is more likely irritated by the use of this device which caused a painful area that has to heal. The tissue that makes up the vagina would push it out.

• Pippin

If you can't feel it with your hands, it's not in there.

Pain on urination suggests a bladder infection, not a piece of rubber in your vagina.

If there is the slightest chance, you must seek medical help. Embarrassing? A little bit, but trust me there's next to no-one on earth who hasn't masturbated and anyone who examines you will not, I promise, be judgmental or make you feel embarrassed. If it's there, it must come out. Not removing it can lead to serious infections that can give you very smelly discharge and could even make you sterile so you'll never be a mom. Just bear the embarrassment. It will be over in a very short while, whereas the anxiety of not getting it checked, will go on and on until you get reassurance one way or the other.

If you can't manage to locate it and extract it you WILL need to attend hospital. There is no need for embarrassment as hospitals deal with much worse than this. Guys, in particular, seem to lodge all sorts of strange objects in their orifices. If you ignore the problem it may get worse leading to an infection. Then you will be in hospital for days.

just pull it out