Are all guys bi sexual?? Or bi curios?? Im gay and black and all straight guys come on to me?? Idk y?

Even guys with gfs come on to me...i was at the movies and a guy with a kids followed me to the bathroom and put his hand on my ***! my friend said since im a cute black guy most guys even straight are curious to see me dominate them...should i just start having sex with straight men?? Even my best friend of 10 years came on to me the other day and hes got a family!

Favorite Answer

The men you describe would be bisexual (not straight), but not ALL men are that way. What you are describing is the DL scene. Some of these guys are just bi - and some of them are trade. Young gay men would be wise to avoid the married ones, and certainly avoid the ones with kids. There are plenty of gay boys out there for you...you don't need to become a complication in some love triangle, or turn out to be a home-wrecker. Rule of Thumb: Let those few bi-w-gf/wife idiots turn their domestic lives into a train-wreck WITHOUT becoming party to it.

Whoa.. if a straight guy who has kids touched you first it's a violation without your consent. No one should just touch you. If you asked for it it's a different story. Press charges if you didn't want this to happen.

You must have spent a long time thinking up a troll like this.

I think everyone is a little bisexual or at least a little bi-curious.

No one can become homosexuals other than by their own decision to go against the way GOD made them!

By removing GOD they have also removed LOVE from their life!

Atheists, including homosexuals, canNOT feel anymore than each of their own LUST for only each of their own wants!

Why do you and other homosexuals keep Rapping so many Boys and Young Men? As of five years ago over 24 Million Boys and Young Men had been Raped just in the USA! A few other countries brag of more.

Should you start? Like you have not been if that really was the case.

No, I am 100% straight. If one of you ever followed me into the bathroom and put your hand on me I would cut it off and beat the offender until he was straight.