Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 6 months ago

As a music producer should I practice everyday? I have work and I'm usually tired after, should I practice on the weekends?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Practice what? Editing? Balance? Or do you mean that you are a luke-warm musician who thinks they should also practice that instrument - even though you do not seriously take any lessons. And are you ALREADY a recognized and working producer? Of wanne be kid? You question is so vague, we need to know - so you get good answers. Me? Career professional full-time musician in NY area since 1973 - so yeah - I practice every day. Or some kid coming up will take my gigs. My adult son has his Masters degree in Digital Music and Composition - and as a fine pianist, yes - HE practices ery day, even when it is a struggle to get in 30 minutes. Use it or lose it. And that is after you practiced and studied to LEARN it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

You cannot entitle yourself as a music producer if you don't understand the basis of music.

• Mamianka
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Clearly, two haters gave you those TDs - not ME. I was the TU. But betcha this kid gives me a TD - because like you, I told the truth.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.