Grindr guys body shame me and ridicule me just for saying hi?

Why are all gay guys soo shallow and cruel?? Literally every profile says the same thing, no one over 30 and no hairy guys....guys body shame u for not having abs or if u do they find a flaw in the abs...one guy even told my friend his abs were mishapen...then guys on their only want over 12 inches!! They Say, 9 inches is only average....then all the white young guys dress thug and act all edgy! I hate wat gays have become. Im gay but im kinda wanting to vote republican now

Favorite Answer

If you don't like being treated as a piece of meat on the market slab, then don't go to meat-markets looking for sex.

There are other ways to meet people and form relationships. You bring all the things you complain about upon yourself by the choices you make when trying to satisfy your social needs. Get your act together, adjust your approach to dating, and you will no longer suffer such indignities.

Older men are actually much nicer.

Switch apps.

Grindr is a hook-up site. It is not a place to look for relationships, but a place to find quick sex. That means it is superficial, and personality and character count for nothing. You need to say "Hi" to people who are in about your same range of looks. All gays are not shallow, but Grindr is for shallow relationship -- I'd think you would have figured that out by the name.

So if you want to be evaluated by all of your characteristics, you need to get out in the world and meet real men doing real things. Have you tried volunteering?

The problem is where you are meeting people. Grindr is a meat market, just like any bath house or late night club. Don’t go blaming the hole gay community for being shallow when you are the one hanging out in shallow places.

If you want husband material - go where husbands are. Join the local gay community center, volunteer for lgbt charities, do a lgbt rec league, try out a lgbt church or meditation circle. These guys won’t be as flashy as what you see on grindr, but you’ll be treated like a person.

So the ball is in your court. Change your ways. Newsflash - it wasn’t grindr that advanced gay rights or set up things like suicide help lines for stressed teens - it was the positive aspects of the gay community.

Anyone who says 9" is "only average" has never seen any penises. The average length of a penis is about 5.7" . I have seen many thousands in my time and the longest I ever saw was "11" and I can count the 9" members in single digits. Everyone on the internet adds at least 3" to their length so 9" is really 6" which would be about right.

There are many other ways of meeting gay guys apart from running with the size queens on Grindr. There is someone out there for you - and he probably won't be a Republican, they tend to despise gays and fought hard against legalising homosexuality and same-sex marriage

1. What's your question?

2. If you're talking to guys on Grindr, you're not seeing 'all gay guys', you're seeing Grinder gay guys. They're the worst. They're like the gay version of 4chan.

3. What do you imagine will be achieved by voting republican? What do you get by voting for the people who hate you?