What does my dream mean?

I had a dream that i entered a place that almost seems like a apartment complex or hotel. There were rooms on the first floor and stairs. They had a little convenience store but no cashier. A man came down the stairs and i moved out of his way as i was looking at toothpaste and then the man came behind me and... show more I had a dream that i entered a place that almost seems like a apartment complex or hotel. There were rooms on the first floor and stairs. They had a little convenience store but no cashier. A man came down the stairs and i moved out of his way as i was looking at toothpaste and then the man came behind me and basically told me all these things he was going to do to me... then i tried a yell or scream for help and nothing came out in the dream but my girlfriend woke me up by holding me asking what’s happening bc i screamed for her 3 times. As soon as i came to it i gripped on to her shaking feeling like i was scared it was going to happen again so for a few min i couldn’t let go of her even if i wanted to
1 answer 1