Is Ad.fly safe?

I download sims 4 mods from ad.fly. Sometimes I wonder if it tries to download things without my permission or I misclick, because it tries to download something and says “this computer has a virus”. Google stops it, but should I quit using Ad.fly to download things forever?

Favorite Answer

That pop-up is definitely not a good sign. Also, if you’re asking yourself if the website is a scam, it probably is.

Compared to a volcano maybe.

Ad.fly is safe, it’s been around for many years. All ad.fly is is a redirect site that shows you an ad then takes you to the actual site you’re supposed to be visiting. It allows the people to earn money by showing you ads

What you’re seeing is a shady tactic to try and get you to download their “anti-virus” by telling people they have a virus, they might download your software to fix this non-existent virus.