Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 5 months ago

What to drink as a teen just starting?

Ok before I ask DO NOT SAY YOU ARE A TEEN AND DONT NEED TO DRINK. Even my parents say drinking is a part of high school and it’s ok just be safe. I just want to know what to drink as a 15 year old sophomore in high school how I should start drinking. I don’t wanna start of too crazy cuz that can be dangerous just let me know what to do to get started. Thanks!

You are not old enough to drink.

I suggest you don't do this. The earlier you start, the greater the chance of becoming an alcoholic.

• Joe

Don't be silly. You don't need to be poisoning your body at such a tender young age. Wait until you're 30. Stay in school. Hit the books. They don't hit back.

• John

if you must, girly beers like smirnoff ice, mike's hard lemonade, and things like that are good. you can also cut it with soda if the flavor is too intense. just please, for your safety, drink at home. if your parents are cool with it then it shouldn't be an issue. if you want to drink with friends, invite them over and make sure they all have a way to get home safely. it's not safe to drive or even walk while you're drunk.

keep in mind though, even if you're parents are fine, this is illegal and your parents could get in trouble for letting you drink

• Cammie

Ask your cool parents .

• ?

Since its not legal for you to drink, offering you any advice on the subject would violate the sites ToS.

I’m 25, and let me tell you. Don’t drink. It’s pointless.

• Sky

Water, chocolate milk, RC Cola, or even your friend's creamy wad of spooge, but not alcohol. If there is any truth to your story (which I really doubt), your parents are abusive shitbags if they're approving of you drinking alcohol at such a young age.

At 15, fizzy water.