joshua
joshua asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Does anyone else see the irony in those who claim mental superiority for being born white, being the least educated and living at the bottom?

Of the economic ladder?

It’s as if these people have no accomplishments of their own so they stick to the one thing that gives them pride, being born white

• Cathy

No

No one else sees that irony

You are the only one

• M

Like the white banker wouldn't throw the white nationalist out of their house? Now that's funny.

I never claimed to be superior to anyone, all ive said is we should maintain a white majority in historically white nations, cause if they cease to be white they cease to exist

Source(s): the biggest supremacists on this website are jews
    • joshua

So tell me, why does it matter if through interbreeding, White skin colors will be phased out? Why is this so important to you?

• Ken

The question doesn't make sense.

• Daddio

How would you know their level of education or position in society?

• joshua

Well, guy who defends white supremacist, I know from my own experience in dealing with White suprematist. Seeing for myself how many of them live, the jobs they work as well as engaging in conversations with them.

Those who claim that white people are smarter should watch Live PD. It's frequently white people who are the stupidest in the way they interact with police, and their brains are often addled with alcohol and drugs. They fight, they argue, they swear, they try to run away... it's amazing to watch.

What color are you?