joshua
Lv 4
joshua asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Does anyone else see the irony in those who claim mental superiority for being born white, being the least educated and living at the bottom?

Of the economic ladder?

It’s as if these people have no accomplishments of their own so they stick to the one thing that gives them pride, being born white

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Cathy
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

No

No one else sees that irony

You are the only one

• Login to reply the answers
  • M
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Like the white banker wouldn't throw the white nationalist out of their house? Now that's funny.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I never claimed to be superior to anyone, all ive said is we should maintain a white majority in historically white nations, cause if they cease to be white they cease to exist

Source(s): the biggest supremacists on this website are jews
    • joshua
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

So tell me, why does it matter if through interbreeding, White skin colors will be phased out? Why is this so important to you?

• Ken
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

The question doesn't make sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daddio
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

How would you know their level of education or position in society?

• joshua
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Well, guy who defends white supremacist, I know from my own experience in dealing with White suprematist. Seeing for myself how many of them live, the jobs they work as well as engaging in conversations with them.

• 6 months ago

Those who claim that white people are smarter should watch Live PD. It's frequently white people who are the stupidest in the way they interact with police, and their brains are often addled with alcohol and drugs. They fight, they argue, they swear, they try to run away... it's amazing to watch.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

What color are you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.