Can I get Tetanus from a non-rusty electric razor that cut me? I was shaving down there and accidentally cut myself with it and bled a bit.?

The electric razor is usually stored sitting next to my sink, or in my cabinet. It folds and can close so the razor part isn't just sticking out, though it does have a small opening where you can see the razor inside the closure. I also got into the shower about a minute or 2 after the cut and immediately... show more The electric razor is usually stored sitting next to my sink, or in my cabinet. It folds and can close so the razor part isn't just sticking out, though it does have a small opening where you can see the razor inside the closure.

I also got into the shower about a minute or 2 after the cut and immediately washed the cut down with soap and water.
Update: The bleeding wasn't bad either. It only bled a tiny bit and immediately stopped shorty after.
1 answer 1