Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 7 months ago

Is this genetic at all?

My husband is 45 and I am 20 ( Ik big age gap). Im now pregnant and were super excited with a baby girl. Though his son who is 6 has autism. When my husbands ex wife had him she was 43, so I thought that may be the cause? I’m nervous now and wondering if it could be genetic at all? Thanks

The person who coined the phrase 'autism' was a phychologist who used it to describe 'MORBID SELF OBSESSION'.... from the Greek word for 'self'; 'auto'.

That's what 'autism' is.

The FOR-PROFIT pharmacuetical companies have labelled it a disease so they can get people hooked for life on meds they don't need.

Get the focus off 'self' (which is crippling)... and get it focused on God, where it belongs, and BOOM: autism is cured.

For the sake of your baby girl... listen up:

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." That exclusive statement by Jesus rules out all man-made efforts to get to God, and therefore, ultimately, heaven.

The way to God is a PERSON, not a religion.

"I am the way."

"I am the door."

"I am the gate."

Test these claims Jesus made about Himself. He is the only way into God's Kingdom: Jesus is the one and only real-life PORTAL into this spiritual dimention... a fourth dimention. His kingdom on earth.

The cross is a spiritual 'black hole' for the world's sins, crimes and evil.

Any organization that makes the (ridiculous) claim "You need Jesus PLUS US to get to heaven." is not from God. Jesus is all you will ever, ever need.

"Come to me all you who are burdened and weary and I will give you rest for your souls. Take My yoke upon you; for My burden is easy, and My yoke is light."

Do this and live..

Do it today.

Tomorrow may be too late. 

• Zirp

probably partly, but there are no guarantees. There's no telling or influencing which half of your (husband's) 46 chromosomes will be passed on to your child

Older folks do have a higher probability of having an austistic child. The eggs inside a woman is as old as the woman herself. The sperms of an elderly man is more likely to be defective.

We do not know what causes autism. It is probably not genetic because identical twins have identical genes, but one of them may become autistic but the other one may not. Besides, autism is an umbrella term like cancer. There can be many different types of autism just like there are many different types of cancer with different causes. One thing that scientists are sure. They agree that vaccines do NOT cause autism. If it is not genetic, then toxins (such as lead, mercury) that adversely affect brain development, cancer causing substances that change the DNA during development, and bacterial infections or viruses may well be the cause. The best thing to do therefore is to stay healthy and avoid taking drugs like marijuana and avoid exposure to toxins. Buying a water filter that removes lead and mercury from drinking water would be a good idea.

Your baby will be perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong with being autistic

Autism does have a strong genetic basis, however; you don't know if your step-son got those genetics from his birth mother or his father. If he did get it from his father then there is a chance that your daughter could be on the spectrum. Age is also a factor. Having a child at an older age increases the likelihood of having a child on the spectrum. You are young so that wouldn't be an issue. Honestly if your daughter does have autism your husband probably carries the genetics.