Can someone help me find this David Dobrik vlog?

I’ve been trying to find this video for so long and I don’t know if it’s been deleted, maybe is just in a different channel, or if I’ve just been imagining it. But anyways it’s david’s and liza’s anniversary or it’s valentine’s day or it’s one of their birthdays (this was when they were still together so this vlog... show more I’ve been trying to find this video for so long and I don’t know if it’s been deleted, maybe is just in a different channel, or if I’ve just been imagining it. But anyways it’s david’s and liza’s anniversary or it’s valentine’s day or it’s one of their birthdays (this was when they were still together so this vlog must’ve been 2 yrs ago i think?). And david is blindfolded into a hotel room with roses on the bed and liza is pretending to seduce him and i think david is in handcuffs. And i can’t remember the full thing but I think heath and zane or male strippers are in reality feeling david up but they’re making it think liza is the one who is seducing david. Please help find this video it’s bothering me how I can’t find it!!
1 answer 1