Aiden asked in Social ScienceAnthropology · 5 months ago

Why don't I just take all of my clothes off in the middle of a shopping mall?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

You can do that, but you will likely be arrested for indecent exposure. Ancient humans did not wear clothes. However, when some people migrated out of Africa and ended up in cold climates such as China and Europe, they had to wear clothing. After tens of thousands of years of evolving to adapt to cold climates and wearing clothes, they brought their habit and customs to the rest of the world after they invented agriculture. Now, even people who did not wear clothes as recently as the mid-20th century are shamed into wearing clothes, even if they still do not need to because of hot climates where they live (e.g. Africa, Hawaii, and tropical islands in Asia.

• 5 months ago

Because you look much better WITH your clothes on and you know it. Besides, until people know what you look like naked, they can imagine you look better than you really do. Keep em guessing unless you want to be ignored.

• 5 months ago

This is because society frowns upon nudity in public paces for various reasons, for example you might scar a kid..

• audrey
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Go ahead. Be sure and take pictures when the cops get there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

You sound like a young guy. Women and even girls don't talk like that. You, young man, are an idiot. It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Go out. Make friends. Help people. Try and understand why people feel embarrassed for you. And your poor dad and mum. What would they think of this nonsense coming from their precious little boy ? Don't be a fool, stay in school. Mature a bit. Be a nice guy. You want to get laid one day, don't you ? Girls don't get with idiots, unless you want an idiot girl. Think of the babies you two would make ….<<shudder>>

• Aiden3 months agoReport

I go to all this trouble to ask this question from a communist host, and you're too stupid to understand the other sense of it.

• 5 months ago

The perverts will follow you home.

• 5 months ago

How will it benefit you? You likely will be arrested and banned from the mall, and perhaps even sent to a mental institution.

• 5 months ago

Littering is a $500 fine.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Sure you can. You'll get detained.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You can do it. Who says you couldn’t????? I’ll support you every step of the way

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.