Are 3rd gen Camaros reliable cars or at least easy to work with? I ve heard they get a bad rep but I ve also heard there "tanks."?

Just looking for my insight from people who have had these cars or people who have been up close and work with them. Looking to possibly buy one. I ve done research on trims and engines and such but can t seem to find a definite answer to this question. Please if you could be as specific as possible to help with my... show more Just looking for my insight from people who have had these cars or people who have been up close and work with them. Looking to possibly buy one. I ve done research on trims and engines and such but can t seem to find a definite answer to this question. Please if you could be as specific as possible to help with my purchase. Thank you so much