Would I be no better than Atheists if I was to start to tell every single child online that Santa Don't exist?

I feel that if Atheists can use the words God don't exist I can take that and go around and do more damage to this world's future than anything by destroying children's Imaginations. This world has done more damage to me than I will ever be able to explain and I think the greatest way to pay it back is... show more I feel that if Atheists can use the words God don't exist I can take that and go around and do more damage to this world's future than anything by destroying children's Imaginations. This world has done more damage to me than I will ever be able to explain and I think the greatest way to pay it back is to take the future generations of this planet and completely turn them into chaos....Atheists want to see a world where their is nothing good let's give them it