Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

Would I be no better than Atheists if I was to start to tell every single child online that Santa Don't exist?

I feel that if Atheists can use the words God don't exist I can take that and go around and do more damage to this world's future than anything by destroying children's Imaginations. This world has done more damage to me than I will ever be able to explain and I think the greatest way to pay it back is to take the future generations of this planet and completely turn them into chaos....Atheists want to see a world where their is nothing good let's give them it

• Archer
    1 year ago

So you give your god the same significance you do Santa. Good for you!

• 1 year ago

Knock yourself out. We never did the Santa thing with our kids. We saw no sense in letting some Charlie Darwin look-alike taking credit for gifts we worked hard to purchase. And our kids turned out fine.

1 year ago

I see you started already with talking nonsense. You can add a future arrest in a playground to your list of injustices.

You go girl... er... trollish thing that you are.

• 1 year ago

"Atheists want to see a world where their(sic) is nothing good" (that should be there by the way). are you high? who would want nothing good, I want everything to be fair, for everyone whatever they believe to be treated equally, as a mixed-race lesbian single parent that would only be a positive thing

• 1 year ago

I remember the absolute shock,pain and betrayal in my daughter's face when she discovered that Santa was not real- if I could do it again, I would not have encouraged her to believe in something that was not real. In any case, it did not prevent her from having a good imagination, excellent problem solving skill and a deep sense of empathy for others.

The point here is that honesty with children does not limit their imagination and confusing imagination with reality does more harm than good. I suspect I can imagine multiple futures that would be good for humanity rather than those that are bound by faith.

You seem to have a really perverted and "black and white" perspective of the world that most people grow out of when they realize that the world is much larger than their limited experience.

• Mike
    1 year ago

I don't know a single atheist that has ever said to a child that Santa doesn't exist.

And not one atheist I know says God doesn't exist - atheists just don't believe any gods exist. I am sorry if you don't understand the difference.

"This world has done more damage to me than I will ever be able to explain " - yes hon, and a lot of other people that have chosen to make it a better place for the future. If you want to hurt future generations (people that have not done anything to you) then you should accept that you are a sociopath.

• 1 year ago

I understand why you hide behind the blue face of cowardice, you really don't want people to identify you when you spout inanities. Children discover for themselves that their belief in Santa Claus was unfounded and realise it is just fairy tale. Some realise that the stories of gods are fairy tales just like Santa Claus but it is more difficult to accept because many adults continue to believe in the fairy tales past childhood.

I'm an atheist, I don't believe any of the many thousands of gods exists, but I don't spend my time telling believers that gods don't exist, I have better things to do with my time. I do not want to see a world where nothing is good, there is a great deal that is good in this world but very little of it has anything to do with gods or religion.

1 year ago

Actually, atheists have more of a problem with your religion wanting to control and harm other people.

Also, are you saying your belief in Jesus is no more legitimate or well-supported than that of a child's in Santa?

• 1 year ago

Kid... you don't mind if I call you 'kid', do you?

Kid, f you and your people didn't go to such extraordinary lengths to try to convince me and my people that all that imaginary little space chappie stuff was anything more than primitive superstition, you and your people would probably never hear from me and my people... just saying 😂

Religion is the enemy of reason - it’s not harmless, innocent, blameless, sunshine and goodness - we can NOT ignore atrocities committed daily in the name of invisible sky primates… http://i.imgur.com/mpQA0

“Theists, especially Christians, try to control and restrict us based on their views.

If all Christians stop crusading against science, education, culture, art, sex and sexuality, religious freedom and such, stop dishonestly misrepresenting your beliefs as facts, and stop telling everybody else they're going to be tortured throughout eternity unless they join you, I assure you that you won't encounter nearly as much mockery and-or hostility… seriously”

In other words, if you never mentioned a god thing nor would I...

I'll repeat, I only respond to the stimuli 😎

~