Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 7 months ago

I want to be an inventor, where do I start?

Please give me some guidance.

Favorite Answer

THAT WAS HOW I DID...

CREATE AN IDEA ----- READ BOOKS TO FIND SOLUTION ----- BUILD IT ---TEST IT UNTIL IT WORKS AS I WISH ----- IMPROVE ITS FUNCTION AGAIN AND AGAIN.

• Tom

Find something in life that AGGRIVATES you and then figure out a way to FIX it

I suggest start at your creativity and thinking outside of the box. Get real good at logic and perceiving the world in outside of the box ways. Then start to work your way to the Why's How's What's of what your visualizing. Preferably start with Mathematics then go to Physics, then to Chemistry. And always study very hard.

If you want to be an inventor but don't know where to start, then you start by inventing your own starting point.

You start with an idea to solve an existing problem with a device which will not be prohibitively expensive or complex. Document the idea. Make technical drawings whih an explanation of the operation and the patent-able notions it contains. Apply for the patent on each of them. Pay the patent fees.

Form the company to sell them.

Go into production of the devices.

You start by wondering how things work in the world including what could be better or what isn't even available yet. You identify a problem then you develop something to solve it.

• oikoσ

Find a problem. Then, solve it. I've done it a few times, mostly nothing patentable, except for the last one, which died when the company went belly-up.

Start by developing an imagination.

You need to invent something.

• D g

good luck you hve to have initiative