Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation Β· 7 months ago

Could it be a sign or nah?

I once had a dream and in that dream i had green eyes. Then, i had another dream where i saw my actual eyes with a green circle around it. Could it be a sign of things to come or is it just a couple of weird dreams?

It can mean jealousy or envy. Be careful

I think the dream means you begin by thinking of your responsibilities and end up being cared for by others

I don't think these dreams are weird. I kind of like them. As a matter of fact, I would relish having green eyes. Not many ppl do you know, and so it is very special to see someone with real green eyes. Your dream may have meant to separate yourself from the rest of people, as being something special yourself!!

Your dream means that you are extremely healthy; seeing your own eyes is like looking into the mirror of your soul and there are no insecurities, just a healthy complete soul.

• Psychologically, green is often associated with growth and prosperity.