I dont know what to do...?

Well I am starting university in like 4 weeks. I got offered free tuition so I won’t have to pay for uni, only for the books. I also have my financial aid money so that’s also taken care of (for the books and other things) I don’t usually go out to shop or things like that. Yesterday I was talking to my sister and... show more Well I am starting university in like 4 weeks. I got offered free tuition so I won’t have to pay for uni, only for the books. I also have my financial aid money so that’s also taken care of (for the books and other things) I don’t usually go out to shop or things like that. Yesterday I was talking to my sister and she told me that my mom told her this “why won’t your sister get a job, it’s so annoying, it looks like she doesn’t want to work ever.” I mean I am not my mother’s favorite so she usually talks mess about me to my older sister which she tells me. I’m used to it.. but it’s not like I ask them for money to go out and shop and party. I never ask my parents for anything. I also take care of my little brother and clean the house for the whole weekdays so it’s not like I’m just sitting there doing nothing. I was also planning to get a job when school starts so I can stay away from home for the whole day, because I’m guessing thats what she wants. Literally I hear I love you and take care from my grandma more that I hear from my own mother. Like If I ever tell her “I love you” she would respond with “ are you sure then go do this for me”
3 answers 3