Roses asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 7 months ago

I dont know what to do...?

Well I am starting university in like 4 weeks. I got offered free tuition so I won’t have to pay for uni, only for the books. I also have my financial aid money so that’s also taken care of (for the books and other things) I don’t usually go out to shop or things like that. Yesterday I was talking to my sister and she told me that my mom told her this “why won’t your sister get a job, it’s so annoying, it looks like she doesn’t want to work ever.” I mean I am not my mother’s favorite so she usually talks mess about me to my older sister which she tells me. I’m used to it.. but it’s not like I ask them for money to go out and shop and party. I never ask my parents for anything. I also take care of my little brother and clean the house for the whole weekdays so it’s not like I’m just sitting there doing nothing. I was also planning to get a job when school starts so I can stay away from home for the whole day, because I’m guessing thats what she wants. Literally I hear I love you and take care from my grandma more that I hear from my own mother. Like If I ever tell her “I love you” she would respond with “ are you sure then go do this for me”

rnaybe you should go live in the college dorrns

• martin

Selfish, inconsiderate traits are found in many people you encounter in life. When it's part of your own mother's personality, you may be headed for mental health problems, but not always so serious that a little counseling might help.

• Damien

perhaps your mother is illiterate and hence behaves this way, or maybe you are not her biological kid