Should i discipline my son or not?

so basically my son is sick and is staying home at the moment, my daughter was about to leave for school and was tying her shoe laces when he literally vomited all over her. i know this wasn't a mistake because he walked over to her and bent over her like 5 seconds before he vomited. afterwards he laughed and... show more so basically my son is sick and is staying home at the moment, my daughter was about to leave for school and was tying her shoe laces when he literally vomited all over her. i know this wasn't a mistake because he walked over to her and bent over her like 5 seconds before he vomited. afterwards he laughed and made fun of her. i told him he should be in his room resting and it was a very mean thing to do. he is now in his room sulking, my daughter is now taking a off school because she and her uniform needs to be washed. i feel like i should discipline him but he is sick?. maybe i should just wait till he is better and then talk to him?. also he has probably contaminated his sister by vomiting on her so now i have two sick children. what should i do?
7 answers 7