Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 6 months ago

Don t you agree that Elvis Presley deserved the death penalty?

If the accusations about Elvis dating underaged people is true, don't you agree he deserved the death penalty or that his victims should have poisoned him?

Would you care if he was sodomizing other males, one of the most vile sins a human can commit?

And yet you get mad because he loved people who happened to be younger than him. Shame on you.

• lucy

Elvis met Priscilla in the 1960's, when she was either 13 or 14 in Germany, where her parents lived and he was stationed in the army. He wanted to bring her back to the states to live in his house, and (her) parents gave him permission, since (his) parents would be living there also. They got married in 1968/69, when Priscilla was 21 years old and her daughter was born exactly 9 months later. They got divorced about 3 years later.

Elvis died August 1977 due to a drug overdose, since he was addicted to opioads like many people today are.

Was he dating young girls? Maybe or not? But, unlike today, dating young underage girls would make you a pedophile, or get you arrested, or statutory rape, depending on the age. Things have changed a lot over the last 10 to 20 years vs over 40/50 years ago.

You know one of Elvis's people just found Priscilla she wasn't even a fan and the man was just scouting for a girl who fit Elvis's perfect idea he'd told the man to go look for. They basically snatched Priscilla who wasn't even a fan up off the street and forced her into a life with him doing his bidding. I think she may have been 13 when they snatched her up and made her marry him at 14. She was a bit shocked by it all but certainly thought he was attractive.

No...................

I agree he should get what the law prescribes. You're a twit, understating the profound effect and the consequence of the death penalty.

Nope. First, one is presumed innocent until proven guilty, and secondly, even if proven guilty, we don't generally execute people for that behavior.

I'd have crucified him myself. Old school = old's cool. NOT

I never met the man. I think his powers of charisma, make him a beast, a hierophant, at least. Centaur half human, half horse. Play catch!

That would of made the victim a widow, no I don't agree, maybe community service.

• A C

He did get the death penalty. Looks like God took him home early because he got caught up in the world instead of following Him.

Edit: I don't know anything about him dating under-age girls but he was definitely not living according to God's will.

• A C

1 John 5:16 tells about a "sin unto death." He claimed to be a Christian. He was also a drug abuser and a bad example to young Christians. The lifestyle, the shows in Vegas, etc. - I don't think God was pleased with his testimony. Of course, the devil was no doubt helping to make things worse

No, I don't agree.