Just got my 1st LOC, Air Force. What now?

I'm an A1C in tech school. I was just handed an LOC for being late to formation twice. First one was when I was late to final form before heading to class, and the other one was "late" to formation before marching to class. They put a "warning" on my 2nd 341 that was pulled by the student... show more I'm an A1C in tech school. I was just handed an LOC for being late to formation twice. First one was when I was late to final form before heading to class, and the other one was "late" to formation before marching to class.

They put a "warning" on my 2nd 341 that was pulled by the student leaders, and an "LOC" on the first offence. Why is that? Shouldn't I have had the warning on the first one and an LOC on the 2nd one? Anyways.. my school house is the most strict on base. My civilian instructor and another civilian instructor pulled me out of class and had me sing that I was counseled. I explained that I wasn't late to the firat one, I left the formation to grab a reflective belt but when I got back to formation, I got a 341 pulled.

How serious is an LOC in tech school? Will it be on my record? I've had a couple 341s pulled in bmt but nothing major, and I left bmt as an honor grad. Will this LOC be looked at when I get to my first duty station in a month?