Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

How to tell my boyfriend I am pregnant?

My boyfriend is currently in jail, but just waiting to get bailed out. I just found out I am pregnant with his chid. How should I tell him? Should I wait until he gets out (which we have no idea when. At least before next Friday) or should I tell him the next time he calls?

Update: He’s in jail due to a speeding ticket

• Foofa

You should first figure out what you want to do about it so when you tell him it can either be to announce the termination or explain that you want to give it up for adoption. You and he are clearly in no position to try to be parents right now so make sure these are the only two options you consider.

hopefully you dont bail him out

• Steve

Immediately. Don’t delay.

• A C

I would tell him on the phone. It will give him hope and time to think about the direction his life is going in. Maybe he will make some good decisions before he gets out.

P.S. While you're waiting for him to get out, I suggest using the time to read the New Testament, especially the Gospel of John and also Romans. If you two receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, God can change your lives if you pray and seek Him.

You should wait to tell him... you will be preggie for the next 9 months, he doesn't need to know right now.

While he is stilling in jail, consider if this is the person you want to parent with ....