Im in love with my psychiatric nurse? what do I do?

he also had feelings for me, it was obvious. he never admitted to it however and my contact has been cut off from him due to a complaint I made. the relationship was unhealthy and it messed with my mind so I had to report it for everybody's sake. but I miss him so bad. he was the only person who ever made me... show more he also had feelings for me, it was obvious. he never admitted to it however and my contact has been cut off from him due to a complaint I made.

the relationship was unhealthy and it messed with my mind so I had to report it for everybody's sake. but I miss him so bad. he was the only person who ever made me genuinely happy and I need him.

I was asked if id like him fired and I said no, I care about him and I don't want to ruin his life. my life has been ruined however by the lack of communication, I've lost people in the past but im not willing to lose this man.

im stubborn and I don't want answers like "just get over it". I want solutions, shall I leave it for a few months (when im discharged) and then go and find him?