Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 months ago

Is it ok to masturbate more than twice a day? I m 16. I've been jerking off about 3-4 times a day lately. Morning, day, and night. Am I ok?

• F

If it catches fire, stop!

that is far too much and fastest way to ruin your health.Your semn is not mature yet and you are wasting far more quickly then your body can make

1-2 a week is ok.

If you do not stop after few weeks you will have lot of problems and then will be asking here for help.

Yes. Literally fine. If you feel like you should stop, stop. But it should be fine.

i want a bf who wants sex as much as me ahh 😫❤️

• 6 months agoReport

Mines 7 inches

Bottom Line is do what you want and like to do, some one said Your Body will let you know when its time to chill..... Avoid wanking just to **** as quickly as you can, that make it kinda ruff later when you are with a partner who hasnt even realized your doing something and you plaster them .... make it last "Edge" your self get really close and stop ,back off, work it back up again and chill .... This helps you control and learn what you can do ....i realize its harder when your living home./ but its important .... Just like trying to get off a couple times back to back .... the day will happen...... Josie said someone is claiming more then 10 times a day , I would say I've witnessed 2 people do that once a piece lol i doubt they do well 30 days a month doing that ..lol

you risk having mom catch you

Depends on you. If you still the stamina to *** after 2 rounds then go. It’s hard to *** after you masturbate twice already

• patty

do u masturbate at school/work?

Eh mighy want to lay off for a bit

You sound pretty damn healthy to me.