Alois asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

Don't you agree: America, love it or leave it?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ricky
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You are correct my friend. If other countries provide a better place for you to live your life, go there.

• Login to reply the answers
  • jehen
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No. And if 'loving' American means accepting injustice, inequity, or bad outcomes without action, then hell no.

• 6 months ago

No, I don't. I think only the weak leave their home because things get tough. That's when you step in and work to make things better.

• 6 months ago

Then Trump should have left when he was badmouthing America and attacking our president with made-up birtherism garbage. Trump talked about "American carnage," said America was not exceptional and had a lot of other negative things to say about our country.

Now, of course, if anyone criticizes him, his disastrous leadership and harmful policies, then he says that person needs to leave.

The four congresswomen that Trump is trashing with his bigoted lies are working to make this a better country. They sought the opportunity to get elected and implement change. That's how the American system is supposed to work for everyone, all Americans, not just Trump and his ilk. If he doesn't like it then he is free to leave.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not really. You don't have to love it, but if you hate it why would you want to stay anyhow?

• 6 months ago

Generally, yes, if you’re a revolutionary you should forced to leave.

Source(s): American Communist Party
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.