hsjaisia asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

Can I die from a panic attack?

Also I struggle for no reason this month with panic attacks in the point that I avoid going out and stay at home because I feel like I'll die or i won't be able to breathe ..

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

No. You would be putting more stress on your heart if you went jogging.

Trying to avoid the attacks by not going to certain places or not going out doesn't help. This answer, which was rated Best, 5 Stars, explains.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

As someone who has previously struggled with the same situation, here are some things that could help:

1. Light workouts work wonders. Even just walking for a while.

2. I understand how panic attacks make you feel, but you need to try and remember that you will not die from a panic attack.

3. One thing that helps me, is trying to remember to breath deeply.

4. Look up Earthing. It may sound kind of strange, but you might be surprised how much it helps.

• ...Show all comments
    • DreamTeam6 months agoReport

Many things are possible, but possible and likely are two different things. When it comes to panic attacks, is it possible to die from a panic attack? Yes. Is it likely? Not even in the slightest.

• Jay
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Try taking St John's Wort and fish oil for a week and see if that does not help.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I have never heard of it. You need to see your doctor for suitable medication. Also a dog can solve your problem as they need walks which will help you as well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Just be patient with the panic attack until it goes away.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.