Should I quit my job?

I started working at this pizza place as a server for 3 weeks. I looked at the schedule and I did not get any hours. I only told them I needed July 21st-24th off even before they offered me the job. The took me off the whole week and I wanted to work this weekend. Another reason is that the people who come on... show more I started working at this pizza place as a server for 3 weeks. I looked at the schedule and I did not get any hours. I only told them I needed July 21st-24th off even before they offered me the job. The took me off the whole week and I wanted to work this weekend. Another reason is that the people who come on weekdays are picky who served them and are rude.They have game nights and only like the main servers.3rd I am the only black employee at the place, maybe that s why she does not want to schedule me, because some customers could be racist and have problems with me serving them which can be very true because it is 95 percent white who goes in there.I was thinking to go to a multi-race place(not racist of prejudice but to avoid being discriminated). I do not want to think that is the issue but it could because i am black that s why I am not getting hours. I only get 1 3 hours shift if i am lucky. She hired more people(and they are getting more hours) and another black woman is not getting hours either during lunch shift :/All i know this is discrimination by employment laws. So should I quit?
7 answers 7