Why is it wrong for the nice girls to be sexual?

I'm a nice girl myself, and 23 years old. And by nice girl, I mean like this typical "innocent girl next door" type of girl, or like someone who isn't considered a "thot". Whenever I talk about my sex life, which is actually pretty much very average, as in just having sex with the... show more I'm a nice girl myself, and 23 years old. And by nice girl, I mean like this typical "innocent girl next door" type of girl, or like someone who isn't considered a "thot".

Whenever I talk about my sex life, which is actually pretty much very average, as in just having sex with the partner/fiancé/spouse and often in a very vanilla way, people start acting really strange. Some of them think that I'm like oppressed by my fiancé or even by myself, others think that I'm either a creepy middle aged man with a creepy obsession towards innocent girls or something like that, and others think that I'm just whoring myself for those same thirsty middle aged creeps with those innocent girl fantasies. Some people even think that I'm like a troll.

Yes, many of the people who have reacted strangely about my sex life happen to be feminists and other sorts of social justice warriors, but for some reason, even some conservatives and right wingers react in the same way when it comes to my own sex life.
I remember that a feminist also tried to overprotect me and control my own sexuality because she thought that I'm too innocent to be sexual or something.

Those people think that it's also wrong for nice girls to talk about their own sex life.

I find this type of people's behavior as this thing called the Madonna-Whore Complex.

Why do many people have this Madonna-Whore Complex thingy? People having this complex gives me anxiety.
Update: And for some reason, if a girl who is considered as a "thot" talks about her sex life, she is very celebrated and praised then. But like I said, if a nice girl mentions even ONE thing about her sex life, she is considered oppressed, a perverted man posing as an innocent girl, a girl who whores herself... show more And for some reason, if a girl who is considered as a "thot" talks about her sex life, she is very celebrated and praised then.

But like I said, if a nice girl mentions even ONE thing about her sex life, she is considered oppressed, a perverted man posing as an innocent girl, a girl who whores herself for those same creeps, or a troll.
Update 2: I don't think "nice girl" is synonymous with "asexual", "celibate", or "girl with a decreased sexual desire", is it? I always thought that every healthy person in this world is sexual, just that nice girls (and nice boys too) aren't like 100% open when it comes to... show more I don't think "nice girl" is synonymous with "asexual", "celibate", or "girl with a decreased sexual desire", is it?

I always thought that every healthy person in this world is sexual, just that nice girls (and nice boys too) aren't like 100% open when it comes to topics about sexuality.
Update 3: I have always thought that nice girls (and nice boys) are also allowed to talk about their sex life. Aren't they? I mean, they too have questions about their body.
Update 4: Also, BEFORE YOU GET ANGRY ABOUT ME SAYING THE WORD "THOT", remember that "thot" doesn't mean "sexual woman" or "sexual girl". A thot is just a female who hates on the nice girls while thinking that she is better than the nice girls for being sexually open.
Update 5: Haters and trolls, go away.
Update 6: I can't believe you, people. You people are so freaking delusional in many ways. Some of you want to defend those holier-than-thou thots, and some of you believe in that same silly old stereotype about girls never liking sex. Some of you also think that nice girls never talk about sex, as if nice girl would be... show more I can't believe you, people.
You people are so freaking delusional in many ways. Some of you want to defend those holier-than-thou thots, and some of you believe in that same silly old stereotype about girls never liking sex.
Some of you also think that nice girls never talk about sex, as if nice girl would be the same thing as "girl from 1800s". Why do you have a 1800s calendar in your room?

Also, like I said:
Haters and trolls, GO AWAY!