Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Isn't it a better idea to send liberals to re-education camps so they can get their thinking right?

Favorite Answer

That would be the Democrat thing to do. No, we are a free country, and conservatives need to remember we are different because we support the constitution. We don't send people to re-education camps by force. The Left does that. They don't care about the US constitution.

Democrat president FDR signed Executive Order 9066 to imprison Japanese Americans. These were American citizens under a Democrat president.

Source(s): bisexual Christian

obvious liberal troll is trolling obviously

It's not liberals who are claiming that universities and higher education are evil, nowadays. I'm guessing you didn't pay much attention to English lessons when you were at school.

Demonizing the enemy

Making individuals from the opposing nation, from a different ethnic group, or those who support the opposing viewpoint appear to be subhuman (e.g., the Vietnam War-era term "gooks" for National Front for the Liberation of South Vietnam aka Vietcong, or "VC", soldiers), worthless, or immoral, through suggestion or false accusations. Dehumanizing is also a term used synonymously with demonizing, the latter usually serves as an aspect of the former.

Demoralization

Propaganda towards an adversary to erode fighting spirit, and encourage surrender or defection.

• Janet

The conservatives are far more in need of these camps.

• I think some time spent in Venezuela would help them see things in perspective.

Re-education seems to imply they were educated in the first place . . . not from what I have seen

That would be illegal and forceful.

Just make them pay for their own stuff, and they will come around REAL fast.

Their Utopia depends on your sweat and effort. .................and money.

Yes, I've been saying this for years. Either IiberaIs need to change their ways or this country is going under

As a liberal I think right already. You are the mentally ill one. I will teach your children about the truth.

• 5 months agoReport

I could pay for tens of thousands of people but I won’t