Is 27 too young for 22 year old?

My crush is only 21 but he’s so mature for his age. He’s well spoken he knows a lot he carries himself like a grown man and that’s what made me fall for him. He’s so tall and strong..however I’m 26 and will be 27 this fall and he will be 22 next month. We both really like each other..is he too young for me? When I first saw him I thought he was my age.. I think he quit his job because he wanted a physical relationship which wasn’t allowed at my work place which is where I met him.. ??

• Foofa

This can work out if you're in no hurry to get married or have children. But by the time he's capable of contemplating such things you'll be 32. That's still young enough to have children but you'll have to be willing to wait.

My son is with someone 7 years older and they've been together for fourteen years. I don't see why it's a problem. If two people connect, good for them!

21 is almost 30.