Ladies: Would you marry a man who made LESS than you?

Less money

Update:

I’m Asking because I’m new generation, a growing number of women are breadwinners of their family. Just wanna see how women feel about that

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

As a man I would say most would not.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

He made less than I made when I met him....by the time we got married 3 years later he made 3X's my salary. I didn't care about the money....that just happened.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I did. Forty-two years later...

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Sure I would. I don't see why not. Money isn't the problem it's if he is a good man or not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope. If a man made less then me then he'd have to be a beggar on the street because I don't make sh-t.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Of course, if I loved him. We're not all shallow tightwads.

• Mier
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I've seen women be with men who were unemployed so...

There are women who are money hungry too though. I recall going on a date with an Arab woman who straight out asked me how much money I have. It was the boldest thing someone has ever asked me. It really depends on the woman. Is her mind in the right place.

I personally dont think it's good if the woman makes more than the man because that puts women in position to want to call shots. God didnt make it for women to run the household. More women flooding the workforce also means lower wages for everyone else.

• No6 months agoReport

Ya I’m Pakistani American and when we plan on getting married, one of the first things we ask guys is how much they make lol. It’s the norm

• 6 months ago

Marriage is not based on monetary transactions but transactions that reaffirm compromise and commitment.

When i bagged my dollie she was making more than treble in the corporate world of what i was earning while serving the nation ...i guess the fruit salad on the chest does mean something to a broad when the lights are off ....LOL!!

Source(s): MISOA....:)
  • 6 months ago

Hypergamy is a religion to most.

• 6 months ago

Most would not.

😂 😘 👌 Lolz

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.