Ladies: Would you marry a man who made LESS than you?

Less money

I’m Asking because I’m new generation, a growing number of women are breadwinners of their family. Just wanna see how women feel about that

Favorite Answer

As a man I would say most would not.

He made less than I made when I met him....by the time we got married 3 years later he made 3X's my salary. I didn't care about the money....that just happened.

I did. Forty-two years later...

Sure I would. I don't see why not. Money isn't the problem it's if he is a good man or not.

Nope. If a man made less then me then he'd have to be a beggar on the street because I don't make sh-t.

Of course, if I loved him. We're not all shallow tightwads.

• Mier

I've seen women be with men who were unemployed so...

There are women who are money hungry too though. I recall going on a date with an Arab woman who straight out asked me how much money I have. It was the boldest thing someone has ever asked me. It really depends on the woman. Is her mind in the right place.

I personally dont think it's good if the woman makes more than the man because that puts women in position to want to call shots. God didnt make it for women to run the household. More women flooding the workforce also means lower wages for everyone else.

• No6 months agoReport

Ya I’m Pakistani American and when we plan on getting married, one of the first things we ask guys is how much they make lol. It’s the norm

Marriage is not based on monetary transactions but transactions that reaffirm compromise and commitment.

When i bagged my dollie she was making more than treble in the corporate world of what i was earning while serving the nation ...i guess the fruit salad on the chest does mean something to a broad when the lights are off ....LOL!!

Source(s): MISOA....:)

Hypergamy is a religion to most.

Most would not.

😂 😘 👌 Lolz