My fiance wants to invite her ex-husband, his current wife, and his sister to our wedding, but I thinks it's inappropriate?

My fiance and I have been together for about 3 years. I've never been married (I am 36), but she has (2012-2013) and has a 6 year old son. We were working on our guest list the last night and she added her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law to our guest list. Their marriage was rocky from the start and there... show more My fiance and I have been together for about 3 years. I've never been married (I am 36), but she has (2012-2013) and has a 6 year old son. We were working on our guest list the last night and she added her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law to our guest list. Their marriage was rocky from the start and there were issues with drug abuse, domestic violence, legal trouble, and infidelity. 6 years later and he is re-married and drug-free, and she is friends with his current wife. My fiance and her ex are civil but I wouldn't say friendly. I am not concerned with her cheating on me with him. I feel like it's weird and inappropriate to invite her ex-husband and his sister and that it makes me uncomfortable. She said "Yeah, well, they're family, so they're coming". No, they're not family. Not my family and no longer her family. And the way she blew me off shows a total disregard for my feelings/opinion. That hurt a little and has been weighing heavily on my mind. And there's a double standard. Earlier yesterday she strongly questioned inviting my friend Steve and his wife Heather because she knows Heather and I had a short-term fling just after high school...18 years ago. I want to talk about it with her but I know it's just gonna end up in a fight...and that has me questioning if we are really ready to be married. I don't know what to do or what to think. My anxiety is sky-high and I didn't sleep well. Am I worried about nothing? Does anyone have suggestions?