Jesus’s spiritual origins are superior to the entire world: John 3:31 and 8:23. Do you agree or not?

John 3:31 He who comes from above is above all, he who is of the earth is from the earth and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.

John 8:23 And He was saying to them, "You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world.”

Despite Jesus being born in a stable in 1st century Bethlehem his social and spiritual origins are still better than the rest of the world.

Because Jesus is the only one who has ever been to heaven, but nobody else can make such a claim.

True or false?

• Hal
    Favorite Answer

At that time, before Elijah and Moses visited Him during the transfiguration, He was the only one who had been in heaven and come down here, yes!

• I don't understand why, why do you roll the coin? True or False?

Did you put the biblical passage in? More true than that, you can't!

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

• Doug

True man and true God. Not part of one and part of another. 100% man and 100% God. Nobody else like him. Can't beat that.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • Buddy

No, I don't agree. Jesus' "spiritual" origins are the minds of Bronze Age goat herders.

Fantasy land characters originate in the delusions and daydreams of their inventors. They have no spiritual or physical origins since they only exist as fleeting vapors in the minds of their creators.

Eye roll