Is fair for a guy to host and shelter his girlfriend in his home while has problems with her family?

My girlfriend is having a hard time at home they have many problems my girlfriend has self harmed (she has scars on her arm and cheeks). She has no friends and her family is not able to help her (they did not help her actually, I'm starting to think they are part of the problem, as they want her to take... show more My girlfriend is having a hard time at home they have many problems my girlfriend has self harmed (she has scars on her arm and cheeks). She has no friends and her family is not able to help her (they did not help her actually, I'm starting to think they are part of the problem, as they want her to take decisions but she is too young to take care of 2 adults). She still goes at school and she is being bullied and no teacher help her (a teacher is also bullying her to the point of making her take antidepressants to cope). I let her stay at me but she cries everyday, she stays in another room and when I try to approach her I find her crying on the bed. I hold her hand at night but it's really hard cause I cannot see her like that. During the day I am at work and I wonder how she's doing.