Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 months ago

Why Won't He Kiss Me But Will Have Sex With Me?

I've known him for 6 years. He's my ex boyfriend.

I broke up with him. He tried to win me back for an ENTIRE YEAR.

He would say things like I miss you, we're mean to be together, hey, what's up, and etc.

I finally agree to see him and he tried having sex with me (we didn't have sex) but WOULD NOT kiss me.

Is he afraid of catching feelings? Why would he contact me for an ENTIRE YEAR but not kiss me?

Favorite Answer

First off y are you upset that he didn't kiss you bc it sounds like to me you don't want to be with him. Secondly it is probably because kissing is a very emotional connection and he wants to wait till he know you want to be with him I'm sure you don't so you need to stop torturing this guy and tell him no.

Kissing is very intimate. Yes, you've guessed it, i think.

Is asking why won't he kiss me but will have sex with me the Q that you're asking when it should be why the hell am I acting so out of character?

He just wants sex, but no relationship. That's why he doesn't want to kiss you. Don't even go there. Meaningless sex is a waste of time and you'll get hurt.

He's just trying to get into your pants because he's horny. don't fall for it.