My married barber flirts with female customers and other women on phone while cutting hair. Why does it bother me spiritually?

Literally was on the phone with his wife friend talking about how he is glad her tubes are tied. Not the first time either while cutting my hair. I didn’t feel comfortable despite not being my business?

• Favorite Answer

Well!

If that's the case, be careful of your barber, because if he's wrong, instead of cutting your hair, he'll cut your ears?

He probably thinks you're a trans boy. Real men like your barber love screwing around with dudes who were born female. It's funny. His know that. But both pious men and women are aware that Jesus and God frowns upon anything that is sexually weird....like trans people. Boys have to be boys and girls have to be girls. You can't just put on a pair of pants and go to the barbershop and expect everybody to accept that you are a man. It is sinful girl and you know it. Practicing weird sex and wrong gender stuff is a first class ticket to Hell. Your conscience is bothering you for trying to trick the barber into thinking you was born with a penis. Sorry, but you aren't passing. If you repent, you will feel much better.

• FN - 2187

This was so gay

• Kira

You could ask him to concentrate on cutting your hair .

It would bother me if a woman was getting her hair cut by a barber and I'd really have to question both his tastes and theirs.

• Med 10

Ask him to put it on speaker. That way you can listen to both sides. After all, if your going to eves drop go all the way. That's what your doing now.

Because it distracts you from your God. Or love.

If it bothers you too much, find another barber If he is a good barber, I would mind my own business.

Would you be happier if he flirted with all the male customers instead?

It bothers you because You're a busy body.

Because you know that his conversations are improper I would assume. I think you are justified at feeling the way you do.