How to improve speed.accuracy and movement of the muscle.?

how can we increase the speed and accuracy of the muscle on movements? for example eye-hand cordination? i know practicing and catching can help but if we look to a more competitive or pro level what kind of training or activity can improve ? im talking about gaming and aiming with the mouse to various targets, how... show more how can we increase the speed and accuracy of the muscle on movements? for example eye-hand cordination? i know practicing and catching can help but if we look to a more competitive or pro level what kind of training or activity can improve ? im talking about gaming and aiming with the mouse to various targets, how can we push to get improvement? does stressing muscle till it starts burning help? or should i start weight lifting since i heard it create more connection to control the muscle and strenght? does shocking muscle help to gain a better arm and hand control? im already good with eye-hand and precision aiming but i want to get much much better, but at this level it a bit hard to improve, so the ideas above can help to improve?
1 answer 1