How to get a guy to reach out?

I recently hooked up with a significantly older person than me. And he’s also my best friends brother lmao. They’re totally fine with it, so it’s not a big secret. We hooked up three times in basically one day and it was really nice and he’s a very sweet guy. He didn’t have a phone at the time so we couldn’t... show more I recently hooked up with a significantly older person than me. And he’s also my best friends brother lmao. They’re totally fine with it, so it’s not a big secret. We hooked up three times in basically one day and it was really nice and he’s a very sweet guy. He didn’t have a phone at the time so we couldn’t exchange numbers. But now he has a phone and hasn’t attempted to reach out. We added each other on Instagram. Should i add him on Snapchat or is that too weird? I. D.o.n.t want to seem too needy or pushy but i want to hangout with him again. I. D.o.n.t know if he’s waiting for me to make the first move or if he’s simply uninterested. Hes apparently not the type to just ghost someone after hooking up because he’s a very nice guy. I would reach out but I. D.o.n.t want to embarrass myself if this guy really doesn’t want to hangout again considering he’s my bff’s relative. I just don’t know how to take my next step or if there even is a next step to take. Advice on this?
3 answers 3