Should I tell my GF to move on from the death of her father?

My GF of 2 years dad died when she was about 5, we are both in our early to mid 20s just for some background. Every once in a while my GF will get really depressed about her dad being dead which I’m fine with. Normally it was taken care of with us talking it through or me comforting her. But recently she’s feeling... show more My GF of 2 years dad died when she was about 5, we are both in our early to mid 20s just for some background. Every once in a while my GF will get really depressed about her dad being dead which I’m fine with. Normally it was taken care of with us talking it through or me comforting her. But recently she’s feeling that way again but decided that she needs a week to herself and has ghosted me. Obviously I feel a little hurt and helpless right now, would I be being selfish to tell her she needs to move on? Or is she being selfish for handling it this way? I never met her dad but I don’t think he would want her to be doing that, i think he would want her to be happy and not let his death cause her this much pain