How do you do to get A in math mathematics?

In a few months I will have a math test which deals with 6 different chapters. I need to get A. Do you have any tips on how to do that? It's a 350-page book. Can you write some good tips, I know I will have to study a lot. But, for example, should I repeat the questions in my book??? because I tend to forget easily…. I'm not very good at math, so I really need some tips.

Favorite Answer

Practice

Practice

and

more practice.

Usually math books have chapter reviews at the end of each chapter, with the answers given at the back of the book. Make sure you master all the chapter reviews. Even if you are doing problems you've done before, just do them again . . . and again . . . until they become easy.

Study the examples in each chapter as needed.

Look up videos (U-Tube) for each chapter subject just to get more info and perspective and understanding.

Set aside a special time EVERY day to practice. In fact, it's best to work for several shorter times, than a long one.

Math was painfully difficult for me, but . . . now I am a math teacher!!!

Maybe you're more of a ditch digger type.