Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 months ago

why do boys cheat?

Just wondering, I've seen all kinds of boys cheating, not just fuckboys. how can a girl make a boy not cheat?

Ways to keep your significant other from cheating:

1. Don't get fat.

2. Always make sure you look your best.

3. Don't nag or complain.

4. Sex is one of the most important things in a relationship.

• Foofa

Girls cheat too. This happens when people lack the character to end one relationship before starting another. This is usually borne out of an inability to be alone, which is sign of not liking yourself very much.

Young guys are not predisposed to fantasizing about "happily ever after" with a gf and they are more into variety than anything else.

It takes most guys a matter of time to want to settle down with one woman... usually in his mid-20's.

Blame Mother Nature, it's her design.

• rick

Why? In some way, you did not give him everything he needed in a relationship.

You can't make a guy not cheat bc it is their decision. I don't know why some guys do. I am a guy and could never see myself betraying someone I love bc there is no reason to do that. If you love someone you should be loyal and faithful to them no matter what.

• steve

They don't any more so then girls do.

Boys cheat because they don't understand what commitment means, or they simply don't respect the women they are with.

You don't have the power to control how boys act, so there is no way to make a boy not cheat. Instead you can just find a boy who understands commitment and knows how to respect you. You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince.

Good Luck.

She can't. It's that simple.

Suspend the exclusivity clause.