Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Nothing seems to truly make me excited or enthusiastic. Should I see if religion could help?

Favorite Answer

Sure, but you might also need an antidepressant prescription. Loss of interest in one's usual activities, including but not limited to sex, is one of the major symptoms of clinical depression, as is that persistent feeling of "flatness," not being able to be excited or enthusiastic about anything.

I know what I'm talking about here. I've been a Christian for 40 years and I've also struggled with clinical depression for many years. PLEASE, for your own sake, seek medical help, as well as spiritual help 🌹

I will son fulfill my 79 dream where I will be that Servant of Is. 52 . And then Mal. 3&4 will take place ; including Eze. 28:18-19's mention of a mass self spontaneous human combustion event .

One can have greater fervor by way of true devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

I can promise you that studying the bible with Jehovah's Witnesses will help. It helped me. I learned what the bible really teaches. I learned and is still learning so much about God and his wonderful qualities. I gained true friends. I was motivated to share what I learned with others, which increased my own conviction and joy. Pray about it. Ask God to help you, he will energize you, giving you the will and desire to act. Give it a try you have nothing to lose. Please visit jw.org where you may request a free home bible study at a time and a day convenient for you.

I recommend that you go to Florida. It won’t cure your lack of excitement or enthusiasm, but man will you ever be happy and excited to go back home.

Yes.

Atheism is the opiate of the delusional.

• No religion can help you if you do not first open your heart to God!

When you have left your excitement, ask God for forgiveness, and pray to him, that he reveals himself, otherwise you will remain where you are, with your failure!

Ask God.

Jesus said, "I came so that everyone would have life, and have it in its fullest."

Sure give it a try. You are a perfect candidate, if you know what I mean.

• Maybe try Xanax

• Rolexeo6 months agoReport

I dont pray, you're not a doctor, and do you know how many people get addicted to xanax, pain-killers, etc? Drugs arent the solution you idiots