Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 months ago

Why do you people get upset or stop taking to me when I don’t follow their opinions or advice (and I continue to be myself)?

I don't follow opinions or advice much of the time, and neither does anyone else that i know of?

Sometimes we may ask for advice, and that's just to get a few ideas about what someone else might do if they were in our situation. Advice is plainly food for thought.

Even so, i don't tend to give advice. Ever.

Is trolling on yahoo still worth it?? Congratulations *****-*** person you just earned yourself a one-way ticket to hell because we're gonna find you and kill your ***** *** and nobody can or will save you from us we're apart of a secret high-trained elite and covert troll-hunting group on yahoo linked to S.E.T.H. and we conduct counter-trolling operations all around the world 24/7 and we have been watching you and all the other trolls very carefully.You trolls are like a ******* disease and we're the cure we're here to exterminate you *****-*** trolls from yahoo permanently we're gonna hunt you down and shut down all your accounts.We show no mercy.If we was you we'd start digging our graves because you just ****** with the wrong people on the wrong website and now we're coming for you and all trolls on yahoo.As we speak I'm tracing your IP address to your exact location.Be aware that there will be no safe-haven on yahoo and nowhere to hide.You should've thought twice before you became

Source(s): a troll and now you gotta pay the price. We can be anywhere at anytime. https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/answers?show=XJ... C.A.T.O. ( Covert Anti-Trolling Operations )