Was this unacceptable behaviour?

So a guy who I sort of knew from my university messaged me on social media asking to meet up for drinks. I agreed and met up with him for drinks. I got pretty drunk as he bought me four pints of cider. He asked if I wanted to move over to the sofa afterwards and I said ok. Then he started to put his hand on my... show more So a guy who I sort of knew from my university messaged me on social media asking to meet up for drinks. I agreed and met up with him for drinks.

I got pretty drunk as he bought me four pints of cider. He asked if I wanted to move over to the sofa afterwards and I said ok. Then he started to put his hand on my leg and we kissed. We got out and he said he’d walk me home. I was very drunk and was walking all over the place. When he walked me home he started making out with me and put his hand up my dress and started feeling my boob and then started touching my private parts under my tights. He put me up on his shoulders and I fell back and nearly cracked my head open.
After that he invited me to stay at his a week later saying he would only be going away after that.

I decided to block him and then he managed to get hold of me and couldn’t understand why I blocked him.

Was this unacceptable behaviour?