Am I a Sociopath?

I've always been wondering about this, I haven't gotten a diagnosis and I tried to but my therapist/therapists (Because I also have someone who prescribe Meds to me) denied that I'm one, but I have some things/characteristics about me that may resembles a Sociopath, one example is that I'm pretty... show more I've always been wondering about this, I haven't gotten a diagnosis and I tried to but my therapist/therapists (Because I also have someone who prescribe Meds to me) denied that I'm one, but I have some things/characteristics about me that may resembles a Sociopath, one example is that I'm pretty secretive meaning I'm always getting away with things, like I have no problem with stealing some things or lying to others, that what I mean by saying "Secretive", another thing is I could be apathetic about others and certain things centering around them, and I know what is common among Sociopaths is they have such disregards for others, which I've seems to have with different people. Another thing is Sociopaths seems to take themselves to high-risk situations, which are usually crime related like from Armed Robbery to Murder, I've however, been through incidents that could risk-taking like could lead to Trouble such as for an example (Now I'm not going to tell you what age I'm now) I've drank Alcohol when I was 15 or 16 years, which according to the country I lived in, it was Illegal for me to do that back then and I would constantly steal from my parents and lied to them about Drinking until I was officially caught. They are other things that I did that involved Deception but I won't get into all of that, so what you guys think? Am I a Sociopath?
1 answer 1