Kyle asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 months ago

Am I a Sociopath?

I've always been wondering about this, I haven't gotten a diagnosis and I tried to but my therapist/therapists (Because I also have someone who prescribe Meds to me) denied that I'm one, but I have some things/characteristics about me that may resembles a Sociopath, one example is that I'm pretty secretive meaning I'm always getting away with things, like I have no problem with stealing some things or lying to others, that what I mean by saying "Secretive", another thing is I could be apathetic about others and certain things centering around them, and I know what is common among Sociopaths is they have such disregards for others, which I've seems to have with different people. Another thing is Sociopaths seems to take themselves to high-risk situations, which are usually crime related like from Armed Robbery to Murder, I've however, been through incidents that could risk-taking like could lead to Trouble such as for an example (Now I'm not going to tell you what age I'm now) I've drank Alcohol when I was 15 or 16 years, which according to the country I lived in, it was Illegal for me to do that back then and I would constantly steal from my parents and lied to them about Drinking until I was officially caught. They are other things that I did that involved Deception but I won't get into all of that, so what you guys think? Am I a Sociopath?

Its possible that you feel on the outskirts of society and play into the bad kid. There are all too many people who will play you on that too. If you are lower middle or low income and in mental health if they can't pin you with a psychotic disorder their next best game is usually sociopathy. ( provided you aren't that kid crying that you're worthless and undeserving of life & a burden)

The only mental disorder that an actual MRI can accurately test for is psychopathy yet, it is never implemented in psychiatry. Ever find it funny that a bunch of uppity elitists making very serious diagnosis & using very deadly medications are against testing people for psychopathy?