Neighbor's (but shared) fence is rotted but neighbor doesn't want to replace it.?

Neighbors are elderly, guy is super nice but getting dementia, lady is not very nice. I asked this question 2 years ago but situation is worse. Its a wood fence that is 50+ years old. It encompasses their yard but the side I share might be on my property, but I'm not worried about the foot or even 2 that it... show more Neighbors are elderly, guy is super nice but getting dementia, lady is not very nice. I asked this question 2 years ago but situation is worse. Its a wood fence that is 50+ years old. It encompasses their yard but the side I share might be on my property, but I'm not worried about the foot or even 2 that it might encroach. Its 65 feet and I rely on half of it to keep my dogs in my yard. For the 3 years I've lived here, my neighbor on average does 2 or 3 major fixes to the fence per year and minor fixes up to a couple times a month depending on the weather. The first winter (live in ND) we got a lot of snow and because of the style of fence, the weight of the snow broke the fence, but the lady blamed me because I was blowing the snow off my driveway in its direction (from 30-50 ft away). Now she claims I broke a different panel that doesn't even face my lot by running into it with my lawnmower, I told her no (the truth) and I don't even get close to that panel. She also says a pro told her not to replace it because its still good. One panel of the fence used to jut into my yard (I think a gate used to be attached and go to the side of my garage) which I barely wiggled and it fell. Not to mention another neighbor who also shares a stretch of fence with the old couple has screwed plywood boards to her side to keep it from breaking and her dogs in her yard. Can't really afford to replace the fence by myself and putting another fence a foot inside the rotted one isn't ideal.