Could my boyfriend have Aspergers?

Is it possible my bf has Aspergers, just super high functioning and hardly detectable? He is very driven and successful. Our personal relationship is quite peculiar. He is incredibly pragmatic and when I come to him with any issue I receive robotic answers and no resolutions. Sometimes when he talks about something... show more Is it possible my bf has Aspergers, just super high functioning and hardly detectable? He is very driven and successful. Our personal relationship is quite peculiar. He is incredibly pragmatic and when I come to him with any issue I receive robotic answers and no resolutions. Sometimes when he talks about something I feel like I'm a crowd he's giving a speech to. He really does not seem to be very interested in who I am at times and simply takes me at face value without digging deeper. He does make eye contact a lot and he does have feelings and emotions but I've never seen a man express them the way he does. He seems to need structure to a degree. I wouldn't even think he likes me with how he acts with me, but he tells me he wants to marry and start a family. I feel like I am with a robot sometimes.
Update: I'm not interested in having him diagnosed or even asking him about it, ever, but rather I'm trying to figure out if his behaviour is due to this or if he's just kind of being a jerk to me, in all honesty. I love him and can accept the things he can't change. I just don't want to end up marrying... show more I'm not interested in having him diagnosed or even asking him about it, ever, but rather I'm trying to figure out if his behaviour is due to this or if he's just kind of being a jerk to me, in all honesty. I love him and can accept the things he can't change. I just don't want to end up marrying a man who truly isn't being the best partner he can be and I don't want to be his wife if all he wants is someone to have his babies.
Update 2: I'm trying to figure out where his heart is, if I knew he had Aspergers I could accept these things much more easily because I would know it is how he is made/wired and out of his control