Would you consider me racist for what I did to this girl?

Okay, i was at a bar and this young woman approached me. She had somewhat swarthy skin, but green eyes and medium brown hair, and smiled and started speaking to me what sounded like a French Canadian accent, Quebec I think. Now Quebec women have a reputation for dating black men, and many are part black themselves.... show more Okay, i was at a bar and this young woman approached me. She had somewhat swarthy skin, but green eyes and medium brown hair, and smiled and started speaking to me what sounded like a French Canadian accent, Quebec I think. Now Quebec women have a reputation for dating black men, and many are part black themselves. There is a saying "once you go black, you become black."

So I responded by putting my hands under my armpits and made monkey noises "ooo ooo ooo" and you should have seen the look on her face! Her jaws dropped to the floor. Lol

So I turned my back on her, and strutted out of the bar.

I'm sorry, but this girl and her f*cking people ruined the once great country of Canada, especially the last several years! This girl deserved it, in my book.