Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 7 months ago

Would you consider me racist for what I did to this girl?

Okay, i was at a bar and this young woman approached me. She had somewhat swarthy skin, but green eyes and medium brown hair, and smiled and started speaking to me what sounded like a French Canadian accent, Quebec I think. Now Quebec women have a reputation for dating black men, and many are part black themselves. There is a saying "once you go black, you become black."

So I responded by putting my hands under my armpits and made monkey noises "ooo ooo ooo" and you should have seen the look on her face! Her jaws dropped to the floor. Lol

So I turned my back on her, and strutted out of the bar.

I'm sorry, but this girl and her f*cking people ruined the once great country of Canada, especially the last several years! This girl deserved it, in my book.

Favorite Answer

that girl deserved it.Color people ruin everything they touch and every place they go

• Judith

Colored people? What are you, 12?

• Zirp

how about retarded rear-orifice not worth a girlfriend?

Whether you're a Racist isn't the issue here but what is, is that you're delusional and clearly too full of yourself to even rise to your BS!

Right. I believe every word you said. The saying is, "Once you go black you never go back."

I doubt ANY woman approaches you ANYWHERE.

Thanks for the 2 points.