Can anyone tell me what EXACTLY makes up the Texas cdl class A permit test?

I was told 3 sections 1. General Knowledge 2. Combination 3. Airbrakes Get down there and find out its 4 parts.. All above PLUS Texas commercial Rules so I go study for that, now this morning I read its also Pre-trip=5 sections. I know most of this but Obviously I can't know everything as a beginner, and... show more I was told 3 sections

1. General Knowledge
2. Combination
3. Airbrakes

Get down there and find out its 4 parts.. All above PLUS Texas commercial Rules so I go study for that, now this morning I read its also Pre-trip=5 sections.

I know most of this but Obviously I can't know everything as a beginner, and they randomly pull from hundreds of questions. So I'm trying to focus on the parts that will definitely be on the test. I am going to a trucking school for the actual CDL and I can learn better visually, hands on, and by repetition, so I dont want to cram my brain with things I'm gonna be taught there. Thanks!!
0