Why is it that my Big Trouble in Little China and X-men:Days of Future s past Rogue cut dvds work on my ps3 but not on my dvd player?

They are relatively brand new dvds and all my other dvds work perfectly on my dvd player that is weird!
Update: big trouble in little china did work at first on the dvd player a few months ago though
Update 2: Why is it that my Big Trouble in Little China and X-men:Days of Future s past Rogue cut dvds work on my ps3 but not on my dvd player? They are relatively brand new dvds and all my other dvds work perfectly on my dvd player that is weird! Bg trouble in little china did work at first on the dvd player a few months... show more Why is it that my Big Trouble in Little China and X-men:Days of Future s past Rogue cut dvds work on my ps3 but not on my dvd player? They are relatively brand new dvds and all my other dvds work perfectly on my dvd player that is weird! Bg trouble in little china did work at first on the dvd player a few months ago though
1 answer 1